Ah, finally there is time to sit down and write a little something. The past two weeks were truly chaotic and left me with overwhelming feeling of surreality. The events, although planned and executed in logical order, just don't seem real to me.
So, let's see what has happened so far:
1. Packing boxes in London
2. Shipping boxes to Aarhus
3. Closing bank accounts, paying last bills and getting flat deposit back
4. Getting on a 24h bus ride (London-Brussels-Hamburg-Aarhus)
5. Unpacking some of Peter's boxes to find necessary items (where the hell are plates?!?)
6. Attempting to legitimize my stay in Aarhus (so far I only managed to get a library card)
7. London boxes arrive
8. Unpacking some boxes to find clothes etc.
9. Marveling at the mess created...
10. Getting on a 12h train ride (Aarhus-Berlin-Warsaw)
11. Realizing how many things we forgot to take from Aarhus
12. Making cherries in chocolate for my friends hen night
13. Great hen night party!
14. Sleeping it off
And if we extend this time line to include coming Wednesday, then there is also my friends wedding to attend.
Luckily we are staying in Poland until the end of September. I've got time to relax, write on this blog, tweet and work on more craft projects that I have in mind.