What a fantastic beginning of my Friday. I woke up to see that I got this very sweet award from Amy of Ruby Mountain Beads. Have a look here to see what Amy loves and while you're over there, don't forget to check the fantastic jewellery Amy is creating.
Ok so here is who I pass the award too:
1. Victoria of Donauluft
2. Fiona of TizDuster
3. Snowbell of Snowbell Jewellery
4. Petronella of P8 Buttons and Fabrics
5. Jessica of Jess Gets Crafty
I should also tell you about 5 things I love...and it's hard to choose the top 5. Let's see:
1. I love Mr P. also known as my_soon_to_be_husband. I love him for all of the right (and a few wrong) reasons but mostly I love him cause we laugh together a lot.
2. I love spring! The air here is finally warm and sun shines more and more often. I even washed windows to get ready for more light. And of course with the coming spring I also love Easter holidays. They are always so clean and bright (despite the religious background) and there is loads of delicious food.
3. I love travelling. I haven't had a chance to do so much of it recently (except for our holidays on Gran Canaria). But at the same time Denmark is my fourth home (I was born in Poland, lived in Germany and studied in the UK) so I am in some sense a constant traveller.
4. I love crafting. That's not much of a surprise. But most of all I love finishing projects. There is nothing better than the feeling of job well done.
5. I love reading. Or maybe more precisely, I am addicted to reading. One entire wall in our living room is covered with books and I usually have 3 or 4 books started and laying around my apartment. I cannot go to sleep without reading at least a few pages, no matter how tired I am.