Wednesday 19 May 2010

Hooked on Earrings

Have a look at a few earring pieces I've been working on. The biggest challenge in this project was the wirework. Turns out it is not at all easy to bend the wire for loops. It has to look aesthetic and be identical for both earrings. Big respect for all the smiths out there and maybe someone would like to take an apprentice?
Meanwhile, have a look at my earrings. I especially love the blue ones, but the pink ones are also cute (only the color is less aggressive and more rosy in reality).





3 comments:

  1. So beautiful - I love the blue and the red ones! I'm really going to have to find some polymer clay to have a play with now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica :) I enjoy it very much too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'm liking the blue too!

    ReplyDelete